Monday, November 9, 2009

concentration ideasp[


first i thought of things that fly then i thought of flying pigs. then i started thinking of other idioms. another one i thought of was "a leopard can't change its spots," which reminded me of identity crisises/themes of identity like fingerprints and transgender people like the creepy people downtown. then i thought of flying fish, which made me think of opposites. soo yea thats pretty much my logic. im trying to stay away from people because that was my concentration last year.


2 comments:

LHS AP 2-D said...

This is some good thinking. Don't you love the places your brain will take you!

Lindsay said...

I think what would be really cool is if you did a concentration with paintings only using a brush that has a 2 inch width at the smallest.